Webinar – Swap Avaya BCMR with real-time web reports
Most Avaya call centers have outgrown BCMR for reporting. Users want instant access to real-time and historical data in easy-to-understand formats like Excel, PDF and graphical charts. They also want browser-based access to their data anytime, anywhere from any device without relying on IT to run and deliver reports.
If you currently use Avaya BCMR, join us for this webinar on Thursday, April 14th, to learn how NetLert’s N-Focus solution can help you modernize your call center reporting with graphical, real-time and historical web reports that you can share with all of your users from an easy-to-use interface. You’ll learn how to:
- Easily create and share reports from a browser or mobile device
- Modernize reporting on any version of Avaya Communication Manager
- Enable unlimited users to create and access permission-based reports
- Schedule reports to be distributed to all key decision makers
- Display data anywhere – PC, tablets, mobile, TV, walls board, website and more
Even if you can’t attend the live event, sign up anyway, and you’ll receive a link to the recording. We look forward to seeing you there!
N-Focus is an excellent replacement option for BCMR/BCMS. If you are considering a BCMR replacement / BCMRD replacement, you should attend this webinar!