Many Avaya call center customers still use Avaya BCMR/BCMS for reporting. In some cases, customers running older versions of Avaya Communication Manager might be locked in and can’t upgrade to Avaya CMS without costly upgrade fees. In other cases, CMS is seen as expensive overkill for reporting – management often simply wants real-time and historical reports that are easy to create and distribute.
If you currently use Avaya BCMR/BCMS, view this recorded webinar to learn how N-Focus, NetLert’s 100% web-based reporting solution for Avaya call centers, can help you:
- Easily create and share reports from a browser or mobile device
- Modernize reporting on any version of Avaya Communication Manager
- Enable unlimited users to create and access permission-based reports
- Schedule reports to be distributed to all key decision makers
- Display data anywhere – PC, tablets, mobile, TV, walls board, website and more
Even if you can’t attend the live event, sign up anyway, and you’ll receive a link to the recording. We look forward to seeing you there!
N-Focus is an excellent replacement option for BCMR/BCMS. According to Avaya, BCMRD software will be unsupported after December 8, 2015. If you are considering a BCMR replacement / BCMRD replacement, you should attend this webinar!